Spring Hill M.B. Church was organized in 1915 by Rev. H.M. Dillard and built in 1942 by Rev. C.H. Gardner. The cornerstone was laid by St. John Lodge Number 30 in 1985. The church just celebrated its 95th anniversary. This property, located at 704 East Humphrey Street, is currently owned by Ambassadors of Christ, Inc. The church’s history is engraved on the cornerstone. The Rev. Barbara D. Richardson is listed as the pastor and founder of the current church.